Trapcode Particular for Nuke 2.1
Trapcode Particular, the fantastic particle simulation and rendering toolkit that can creative realistic smoke and dust effects in AfterEffects, now work with The Foundry’s Nuke 2.1. A short list of what you can expect:
- Millions of particles per second generate photo-realistic results for waterfalls, smoke trails & more
- Rich feature set gives you all the capabilities you need in one powerful particle system
- Streaklet particle type generates long-exposure light effects as seen in Apple’s iPod Nano Remastered commercial (Watch it on YouTube)
- Particular’s render engine exploits the power of multi-core systems
- Supports Nuke on all platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit systems
If you want to see how it works, you can watch the new 30-minute training video hosted by Steve Wright.