Exclusive: Unigine Heaven 2.0 on NVidia GTX480
It’s a bit difficult to read, but the cliff-notes version:
- FPS: 36.0
- Scores: 908
- Min FPS: 19
- Max FPS: 85.4
- Render: Direct3d11, 1920×1080 4xAA Fullscreen
- Trilinear Filter, 16x Anisotropy
- Tessellation: extreme
The card, according to the benchmark, is the NVidia GeForce GTX480 18.104.22.16815, with 1536Mb of RAM.
For comparison, some benchmark results from around the net:
- ATI Radeon HD5700 – 24.2 fps, 1680×1050 with no AA
- ATI Radeon HD5800 – 32.2 fps, 1920×1080 with 2xAA
- ATI Radeon HD5800 – 48 fps, 2560×1600 with no AA
So, fairly impressive, given that most of the other demos are at lower AA settings or lower Anisotropy settings. Our agent is still roaming the floor, and as he sends in more pics, I’ll post them here.