NVIDIA’s OpenCL drivers exit certification process
NVIDIA Corporation has released the world’s first OpenCL 1.0 conformant drivers for Windows XP and LINUX. These drivers are now available to all NVIDIA GPU Computing registered developers.
NVIDIA’s OpenCL 1.0 conformant drivers support all GPUs based on the CUDA parallel computing architecture and include:
- Updates to the OpenCL SDK code samples
- A new SDK “oclsobelFilter” sample
- OpenCL compiler and driver binaries
- OpenCL for compute-capable GPUs documentation
- Support for Windows XP 32 & 64 and LINUX 32 & 64
…To apply to become a GPU Computing registered developer, please visit: http://developer.nvidia.com/page/registered_developer_program.html
If you’d like further details about NVIDIA’s ongoing support for OpenCL, please visit: www.nvidia.com/opencl.