Jacket 1.1 for GPU Accelerated Matlab now Available
All of you Matlab folks out there might want to head on over to AccelerEyes and check out Jacket v1.1. Big features in this release, including:
- Support for double-precision arithmetic. This enables a higher-level of accuracy for applications requiring fine precision.
- Expanded type support, including support for logical, int32, uint32, etc.
- New Developer SDK enables integration of custom CUDA kernels into the Jacket runtime. This allows custom code to inherit Jacket’s optimizations for memory transfers, kernel executions, and system performance within MATLAB.
- Expanded support for filtering functions, such as conv2, convn, filter2, etc, to include kernel sizes up to 10×10.
- New licensing scheme to support Concurrent Network licenses.
- Expanded support for reductions functions, such as sum, min, max, any, all, find.
Requires NVidia’s CUDA 2.2, and a 15-day trial is available to try before you buy.