SIGGRAPH 2009 Technical Papers Announced
SIGGRAPH has announced some of the papers that will appear in the Technical Papers program, and it’s a pretty impressive collection.
Papers cover core topics of computer graphics, such as modeling, animation, rendering, imaging, and human-computer interaction, and also explore related fields of audio, robotics, visualization, and perception. Presenters are from all around the globe – from the Czech Republic to Japan.
The list so far:
- UC Berkeley & UNC Chapel Hill – Interactive Simulation of Surgical Needle Insertion and Steering
- MIT – Bokode: Imperceptible Visual Tags for Camera-based Interaction from a Distance
- NYU – Dark Flash Photography
- MIT, Adobe, and UW – Real-Time Hand-Tracking with a Color Glove
- Cornell – Harmonic Fluids
- ILM – Directable, High-Resolution Simulation of Fire on the GPU
Looks like a good group, especially the ILM paper.