More SGI Case Proceedings…
Rackable may own SGI, and be slowly transforming itself into the new SGI, but that doesn’t make the legal case go away. With the big hearing Friday and another one next month, there’s still mountains of Legal material being filed every day.
Click inside for a followup to the previous May 8th hearing recap.
Several more documents were filed on the 8th right after I posted that story.
- Docket 362 – Rackable will pay Altair Engineering $28,629 within the next 10 days.
- Docket 363 – Rackable will pay Pinnacle Data Systems $51,357 within the next 10 days
- Docket 364 – Rackable will pay Aspect Software $32,029 within the next 10 days.
- Docket 365 – Rackable will pay Sun Microsystems $26,852 within the next 10 days
- Docket 366 – Rackable will pay Seagate $37,800 within the next 10 days
- Docket 367 – This motion denies Eliot Bernstein’s emergency motion, without prejudice
- Docket 368 – Rackable will pay Panasas $423,710 within the next 30 days
- Docket 369 – Rackable will pay EMT $111,772 before May 18th, and another $10,000 to cover their legal fees
- Docket 370 – Rackable will assume and honor the Konami Gaming Contracts
- Docket 371 – Rackable will assume and honor the Voith Contracts
- Docket 374 is a list of all contracts that will not be assumed by Rackable, and will remain in SGI Federal, 348 pages worth
- Docket 378 seems to be the official order ending the Chapter 11 and turning Rackable into SGI.
And thus ends another recap. Did you find anything particularly interesting in there? The payments listed total $712,099, which end added to the previous results comes to just over $2Mil.